Such a fun vacation on a beautiful day at the beautiful Lake Chelan. It was another perfect vacation for us. The place, the weather..... but it's nothing without the family! it makes all the diffrence, It will not be as much fun without my nieces, my sister, Jeng and Brian and I really wish someday my other sisters can come as well. I had a blast of course, the place was big and spaciousl! We had 2 units with 2 bedroom each and that was plenty of room for us. Indoor swimming pool which we have to ourselves most of the times! We love that! I have prepared food in advance and the chicken burrito was a hit with the kids. It was consumed up to the last spoon. LOL, that's how good it was. My mom made chicken adobo and minudo, salad and vegetable. Really too much food for a week!!!
Now, here are some of my favorite photos!!!
I enjoyed taking photos of the ducks! It's so peaceful!
I love the decor of our rooms!
This is a gorgeous perfect day!!!
A week at Chelan Resort Suite!
No comments:
Post a Comment