Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cutesy!!!! **QQ + PKS**

Yes, I think these cards are :).......I have not used a cat stamp or anything cat in my scrapbook since I started with this hobby. Well I guess there is always a first time. And I think I love them (cats) as a stamp. I am actually a dog person. Love our Lucy!! anyhow I created these cards for my  Quick Quotes  team.
Also featured this months' product/swap is Peachy Keen Stamps , love the quality of their stamp, it makes it easy to use. They also have so much selections of great stamps, head on to their site, if you've never been. I was amazed how much stamps they have.  So, together with QQ
Live out Loud paper line I made these cards and I'm inlove with them.  :)


This is it for now!!! Looking forward to a 3 day weekend! Until next time.....

God Bless!
*** Adora***

3 comments:

Melinda Beltran said...

Beautiful job Adora! These cards are super pretty girl!

Melin
Quick Quotes DT Member
Cricut Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Online Store: PaperCraftingWorld.com

Donna said...

Super cute! Great job!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Adore your post and LOVE that you stamped created both of these cards with kitties! You are such a talent! You did a magnificent job on these cards~~ LOVE THEM~~ :) Huge Hugs from KathyJ