Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend!!!!

Yes, yesterday was my friend Lolie's retirement party!!!  Lolie is the nicest person I have ever met, really and truly! She is an amazing person, she's thoughtful, kind, loving, generous and most importantly she has a faith that can move mountains! She is a real Godly woman.  I am so blessed to know her and have her as a friend. I love Lolie!
I was honored to have been asked to help with decorating the place.  The place turned out nice and very inviting for a retirement party.   I also made the center piece for 16 tables....of course i did it days before the party! :) I love doing this sort of things but most specially because it's for Lolie! I took a picture of it...
 It's basically just hot glueing the layers of ribbons to the jar. (The idea was from Michaels and between myself and her daughter Alysa.

With all the busy-ness going on. I still manage to finished two layouts for my QQ design work!
I love this kit and I'll do this anytime of the day, scrapbooking is what I love to do, really truly!
You know what I mean..... LOL! So here are my 2 layouts of my boys!!! I'm also sharing this
with the folks over at The Paper Variety, my favorite challenge blog! :)





Until next time.....
Adora

1 comment:

patti west said...

Beautiful los Adora...and such fun pics!! Thanks for sharing your talent w/us at the Paper Variety! :) :)