Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Toot Toot!!!

OMG!! This one for me is BIG!!!! I am so excited and so honored to be a part of an awesome team, CLEAR SCRAPS. I'm so thankful for this opportunity and new journey for me in the scrapbooking world, I am beyond excited :). Thanks to all the Clear Scraps gals that made it possible for me. I am really looking forward to working with awesome talented group of designers, designing with awesome products. SO, stay tune!!! :)
And here is the announcement!!! http://clearscraps.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/03/index.html

    

Please Welcome The 2011 Clear Scraps Design Team!

Good morning!!
Are you ready to meet the 2011 Clear Scraps Team? 
We were amazed by all the applications and thank you all for taking the time to submit. 
Please join us in welcoming the 2011 Design Team
You will see some new faces and a few old faces as well....
A very talented new member
Adora
An amazing designer we all know
Irene
The most incredible artist and past DT Coordinator
Cathy
A fresh new designer for Clear Scraps
Heidi
The beloved 
Hilde 
The very talented 
Grace
 
Our very own crafty chick
  Tonoya
Our newest team member and always fabulous 
Jennifer
One Crafty Mom
Rita
And we are happy to announce our new Design Team Coordinator
Pinky
Get ready for a FUN, FRESH, and EXCITING year ahead!
You are going to see alot more TUTORIALS, many more VIDEOS and plenty of giveaways mixed into this amazing and  talented team!


1 comment:

LisiB said...

Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing all the great things you will create with it.