Good morning!!!! Wow, the sun is up for a change. I guess you can say Spring is peeking out. I'm still very cold though, but then again it might be just me. :) Morning is going great, had my doze of coffee and toast, I'm really getting hungry already, I'm going to have a yogourt in just a few for my morning snack. I just spoke to my sister on the phone. It's her spring break. Have to take advantage of her time. We talked about stuff, life stuff. always a joy to talk to her. We end the chat with scheduled date tomorrow for dinner with all my other sisters. Looking forward to that!
Talking about me being cold, I wanted to share this layout with you. I created this for Clear Scraps Blog
Ari is so cute, but that snow man is a tad cuter. LOL! (Miguel & Ari made that). I just love the face and the way it leans. It's SO perfect!
You should check more of this at; Clear Scraps !!!
Here's a close up look!
I love how the little Clear Scraps snow man. It is a great mini album, but I used it to embellished this page. I did very little to embellish it.
I made hats and scraves, so easy and fast but so adorable.
Have a great scrappy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment