Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bowling in the 20th Century!!!

Good morning! once again I'm up early even on a non work day, my third cup of coffee and it's only 8:05, no wonder I can't sleep too good, my body is loaded with caffeine.

I had so much fun last Friday night with my family. We had chinese food for dinner before bowling. The waiting period at the bowling alley was pretty long, more than an hour.
I order 3 sets of game for 8 players, I didn't know it will take that long and was shocked how expensive it got compared from 80's. LOL! OMG it has been that long......I used to bowl a lot in the 80's. Almost every weekend and sometimes weekdays, it didn't matter if I have to work next day or for some of us go to school that morning. So much fun memories back then. My Dad, Cora and Boyet and few friends are my bowling buddies. The best part of the 80's indeed!!!

Here are few photos! I forgot to bring my flash.......oh well!
Hangin out with my hubby and just having fun while waiting for our turn. Note: this lasted for about 10 minutes and then he's sleepy head, zonked out in one of the lounge chair. :)
The boys enjoyed the food most of all! Pizza, fries, onion rings, chicken and a pitcher of pop!!
Miguel bowling style shows a lot of potential! :)
ha ha ha...Jasmine's style, hard to say if she's really enjoying it!but I know she does !
Ari being ARI!!!! he's loving it!
ha ha ha.........not a bowling type of gal!!!!
Chris first time bowling......and doing well!!! not bad fof a grandpa!
more food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thumbs up!
family quality time............always around the table full of food!
I lost a bet with Brian 20 bucks!!! heck! a feel a re-match coming on! actually he vaguely beat the in law! ( scores; 133 v. 138). Will not call it a victory hah! LOL!!
more food!!!




1 comment:

Crafty Girl Studio said...

OK, so first off I need those onion rings...they are to die for. I love your photos without the flash, they are fantastic. Looks like a good time was had by all!