Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Every Season .......

brings a reason ro rejoice and opportunity to do good! Everyday regardless of the weather or our circumstances - is a gift from God to be used for His glory.
Yay!!!! Our first cook out and it’s only spring. Thanks to Brian for making it happen. I’m so happy that we did this, it gave me a chance to take photos of the backyard while the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. I love my trees and backyard but it does need some work, weeding and just regular clean up. One of this days Chris will have to go out there and clean. Of course I’ll help my sweetie! Here are some photos to share with you guys. Jason thought of a theme for this event, the ghetto theme! LOL it was really funny when his friend Danny dressed up for it too. I took some photos and requested them to get back to their normal self after. I have a bunch of crazies around me, what can I say! We also played badminton. Being the assigned photographer (by my choice) I always forget to have someone take my photo, can't let go of that camera. LOL! so none of me anywhere in sight! Maybe next time if I remember or let go!

Our beautiful White flowered Cherry blossom tree.

Grandpa and Grandson bonding!!!

Where is Lucy's plate? geesh!

Danny, our guest of honor! :)

and the other tree!

Kabobs...

Little action from Brian...

the look of trouble!

more action....

Serious about BBQ!

the ghetto theme or just the normal?????

they're drinking ROOT beer! crazies!

Okay everyone, until the next BBQ!

Adora

No comments: