Saturday, March 7, 2009

Crazy Weather!!

Crazy weather we are having. All I did today was clean the house, you know... it's the spring cleaning bug I have lately except when you look outside the house winter is still in full swing. Brrr, more coldness. The snow was really coming down heavily for few hours. I am so glad it when it finally stopped. Anyhow, we accomplished so many things today. We painted Miguel's room. Jason cleaned his room and I'm preparing the second bedroom for painting. We have lots of stuff to take to Goodwill. I feel tired but I feel good. I painted the boys bathroom last week by myself. Yay!
This is looking outside my neighbor's yard thru my window.



Here's my painting job. Green was the old color, I just toned it down a knotch by white paint and wiping it out with a rug to give the washed look. Too much tlc-home improvement watching. LOL!

I made barbeque spare ribs too! Oh, it was so yummy! The boys loved it!
I have shared this album already, but I change it a little bit and took a better photo. Well,not really better. I don't take good picture without a sufficient light source. I made this forHambly DT call. Dind't get the spot but left me with an album I will treasure forever. :)The quote/poem I used was by Mother Teresa!



Life is a PROMISE fullfill it - 28 Years ago, we made a promise! We were young, so many things we didn't know and so many things we learned along the way. We celebrated the ups and survived the downs. No matter what lies ahead of us.........in sickness and in health, till death do us part!! This was the promise!


Life is LOVE enjoy it - The fear of growing old before you is gone! You helped me accept the reality of life with open arms. GRANDMA is a sweet music to my ear. It is all about love and I am enjoying every minute of it.
Life is BEAUTIFUL admire it - My body, my mind, my soul.... I take my time doing things in my every day life. I want to experience the delights of the senses in every little things. My food, my music, the nature and my ART. I want to focus and enjoy the beauty in life, to live for the moment and savor life to the fullest. To allow PASSION and AWE in my everyday life. I am CREATIVE!

Life is a CHALLENGE meet it -

This was last weekend! Our monthly scrap get together. Thanks to DG for providing a place for us to scrap and of course the good food! excellent job DG!
I worked on a mini album.
Here is the finished project after a week later.



4 comments:

Nicole said...

Absolutely wonderful work, Adora! Just stunning!!

Love all your photos as well and I hear ya on the weather! Crazy!

Sandy Wiley said...

love how you flower album turned out! you are so darn productive!!!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

I just love your album Adora. I especially love your post about the ribs...any special recipe? Would love it if you have one, my kiddos love ribs!

Janice Guazzo said...

Are those Versace glasses I spy Adora???? I have the same ones!