The work in the house continues. I missed my scrap day with my scrapping friends to help Chris with stuff, at least that was my intention, to help! We did not accomplish a lot though, and to make the story short he worked on the car instead of what was planned! and guess what I did all day yesterday...nothing. I stayed in bed all day, watched 2 movies on demand (excess baggage and committed)! I think I'm a little bit on the down side. I am so emotional and sad. I am in a funk!! Is it that time of the month perhaps or could it be just life itself? oh well such is life! It did feels good doing nothing for a change anyways! But, this morning I got up early, cooked breakfast and lunch too then went to church. Another day and yes it is a beautiful day. I have no intention of moping around again. So got out did a little gardening and some scrapping. I have to move to get this funk out of me. I even made a layout for a sketch challenge!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Beautiful Day!
Oh yeah! No rain and the sun is up! What else can you ask for right? Such a gorgeous day!
The work in the house continues. I missed my scrap day with my scrapping friends to help Chris with stuff, at least that was my intention, to help! We did not accomplish a lot though, and to make the story short he worked on the car instead of what was planned! and guess what I did all day yesterday...nothing. I stayed in bed all day, watched 2 movies on demand (excess baggage and committed)! I think I'm a little bit on the down side. I am so emotional and sad. I am in a funk!! Is it that time of the month perhaps or could it be just life itself? oh well such is life! It did feels good doing nothing for a change anyways! But, this morning I got up early, cooked breakfast and lunch too then went to church. Another day and yes it is a beautiful day. I have no intention of moping around again. So got out did a little gardening and some scrapping. I have to move to get this funk out of me. I even made a layout for a sketch challenge!
The work in the house continues. I missed my scrap day with my scrapping friends to help Chris with stuff, at least that was my intention, to help! We did not accomplish a lot though, and to make the story short he worked on the car instead of what was planned! and guess what I did all day yesterday...nothing. I stayed in bed all day, watched 2 movies on demand (excess baggage and committed)! I think I'm a little bit on the down side. I am so emotional and sad. I am in a funk!! Is it that time of the month perhaps or could it be just life itself? oh well such is life! It did feels good doing nothing for a change anyways! But, this morning I got up early, cooked breakfast and lunch too then went to church. Another day and yes it is a beautiful day. I have no intention of moping around again. So got out did a little gardening and some scrapping. I have to move to get this funk out of me. I even made a layout for a sketch challenge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, Adora - sorry you were in a funk! I think we all go through them one time or another, ya know? Maybe you just needed some down time.
Looks like it didn't affect your mojo - gorgeous layout! Love how you used the KI Lace!
((hugs)
You are right on the mojo Nicole...Adora has still got it for sure. Super layout.
Post a Comment