Friday, July 5, 2013

Birthday Getaway.....


at Ocean Shores Wa. My husband turned 53 years old. Ahhh can't believe we are in our 50's now. Where did all the time goes!?!? Anyhow,  we had a really fun time together at this very comfy vacation home lent to us by one of his friends. It's  a cute place with all the amenities of a vacation home. Quiet and peaceful, river by the backyard, canoe,  fire pit and it's 3 minutes away from the ocean and shops. It feels cozy and very romantic - just the two of us.  We've been married for 32 years now and surely we kept the romance alive :) Of course by no means we have a perfect relationship, coz we don't! so many ups and probably more downs :) But we work thru it and with love we get the most  out of our lives together.  Well what can I say, I love this man!!! one lucky man :)


Got him a cupcake from I think the only bakery at Ocean Shores! Their yummy but little bit pricey!


The house has a big deck! We got our fixings for a bonfire and s'mores ready!


I feel blessed to see this amazing sight! this is God's art - just beautiful!!!


Fire away, fire away!!!


S'mores every one, better make one before he eats all the Hershey's....



I don't normally share my man feet :) but this is one of my favorite shots.


Subway sandwich, cup of soup, chips and pastries and we are set for lunch! Simple and easy plus healthy well except for the pastries! :)


Yes, I got him to eat sub!!!He love his burger !!


It's time for him to take pictures of me! 


chillaxing! :)


There's the smile!



Me!!


Mid morning snack, Ice cream and candies!!



I love this photo, and the color of the canoe is such a scrapbook material! :)





I found this book in the house!! Fun read...


#49 is so me except I have a huge camera.


Very nice landscaped front yard!


Friendly deer! took  a picture of her this close and looked at the camera too!


I was resting and watching my husband do kareoki then stopped and took this shot, lucky shot eh! I love it, I think I'm going to frame it for his Christmas present!


And there you go!!!! Thanks so much for peeking into my simple life!!!

Love-Peace=Joy
Adora







No comments: