Friday, May 3, 2013

Tribute to M..

Oh I'm so happy, it's not only Friday but it's also sunny and hot, yeay to summer weather!!! How's your end of the woods?!?! I really feel like doing something nice, something summery you know :). For start of the weekend,  bbque chicken sounds good, don't you think :) So what are your plans on this beautiful day and weekend to come, whatever it is..............enjoy and have fun!
 
Anyhow, today I am up on Clear Scraps Blog sharing my new project/layout I made in honor of my Mom. So, don't forget to check it out!! Doesn't she look like she's bored :), this is for you Mom. Love you!!


Here is a closer look.


 
Thanks for peeking into my simple life!!!
Adora

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Great job! Always nice to honor your Mom. I'm sure she's not bored!

Angi Barrs said...

What a beautiful page for your Mom!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Adora!
Shellx

Barb Wagar said...

You did a lovely job on your scrapbook page! Love the big letter "M".