Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Clear Scraps New Release Sneak Peek Projects...

Happy New Year Everyone!!! 2012  is all behind us but not forgotten!!! So many memories, a year full of fun, love, laughter and not to forget creativity :) that make us look back, but there's also the tears, heartache and challenges that seems to linger, and these are what keeps us to stay with strong determination and perseverance. Beauty, wealth, power, love, marriage and pleasure are good things, but they're not the best thing. Loving God and taking in His love is........

Talking about good things, what a great way to start the year with new Clear Scraps new releases. :)
I am so happy and privilege to get a first hands-on on these new Clear Scraps products. You are going to love these. I am excited for Clear Scraps and today I get to show a little sneak peek. You should stay tuned at Clear Scraps blog for a whole month of new releases.







Clear Scraps - Flower Stencil








Thank you so much for peeking into my simple life!!!
Have a wonderful 2013! God willing!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just amazing Adora! :)

wendyp said...

Yep! What pinky said...amazing!!! You do such gorgeous work, Adora!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Beautiful sneaks gf!!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Ooh I love what you did with those frames!!!! Gorgeous sneaks, Adora!! Love them all. <3