Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Decor!!!

Yeah, it's time!!! Christmas Season is here once again. It really makes me happy. The Christmas tree, the lights, the Christmas songs,  and all the things that comes with it!! It's a tradition in my house to put the decorations up after thanksgiving, something I look forward to. Every year I create a little something to add to the decor. Here is one, created this also for my Imaginisce team!
A little hanging Christmas decor using a cardboard shaped pennant for a durable base. This kind of projects are so much fun to make and you can use it year after year .  
This is my take on the challenge to mix up 3  collections in one project.
To embellish the pennant shape cardboard, I started by cutting smaller pennant shape patterned paper , added diecuts, ribbons and washi tape.



Thanks for peeking into my simple life.....until next time!!

Adora

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

I was delighted to see your album published in the Scrapbook Trends magazine I received in the mail today and the interview with you too! If you'd like an extra copy, I could mail it to you! Great job!