Friday, May 18, 2012

Just for You Card.....

Yay, Friday!!! :) besides the excitement of Fridays,  today is also my very first project reveal over at
Hampton Art Blog.  Have you seen the design team projects posted, they're  awesome! made me a little intimidated but very inspired :) . I love all everyones  style, so glad to be with this group!! Anyhow, here is the card I made using this lovely stamp, it's a beautiful stamp and so versatile! You can use it on any kind of projects, I think so!
Note:  Stamp and cut the images. Adhere to the base of the card as shown.   Add ribbon and twine for added dimension.


Here is the inside of the card! I used the same paper to match the outside of the card. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: SC0218 Clock-1 4’X8’ Set
SC0473 You Said it Set –Doodlebug Design
DF4557 Paris Moment Wood Stamp
Ink Color Box Fluid Chalk Chestnut Roan
Color Box Fluid Chalk Olive Pastel



Color Box Fluid Chalk Bisque

Other Supplies :  Core’dinations Cardstock
Fancy Pants - Ribbon
The Twinery – Twine
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Thanks for peeking into my simple life.....until next time!
Adora

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Its gorgeous, Adora!!!
Congrats :) :) :)