Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Core'dinations - Imaginisce & Clear Scraps!!!

Hello everyone!!! Oh boy don't I have a POST for your today :) !!  I have an album and 2  layouts to share.  True, I am a fast scrapper but I'm not this fast! :) I created some of these projects several weeks ago. Here is the first one, I created for Clear Scraps using the 
I'm so glad I have nieces to scrapbook LOL! This is Malayah and this is probably not the first time you've seen her on my projects, It started when they were little and look how grown up she is now and these photos were taken at lease 2 years ago. Gosh how time flies!!  This Bag shape acrylic albums are perfect for little and bigger girls.  :) Like I said so many time the best part is how the photo look under the acrylic. I really love that!


Isn't  she lovely!!! 

and definitely sweet!!!
Kind hearted made her very special!!

I adore this girl!

Project for Imaginisce:  This week is Imaginisce/Core'dinations Blog Hop.
Don't forget to check it out!  This first layout I made features the new Imaginisce Collection
 "Hippity Hop". Its very fun and springy , you are going to love it.
This is my son, Jason and my grandson Ari. So cute together! :)


Here is a closer look! 


 I made a winter layout using the "Sole Sisters" Collection and it works. :)


I cut three circle shapes to create the snowman. 


Thanks for peeking into my simple life, until next time.....

Adora



1 comment:

LisiB said...

These layouts are so pretty!