Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lavender Festival Layout

Happy Friday everyone!!! I bet you are all ready for the weekend! Well I sure am !  Today I wanted to share with you this layout I created for my Clear Scraps Team. Can I tell you this is one of my favorites. I love this,  well of course it's mine LOL!!! But if I have to define my scrapbooking style thru my layout I think this layout will be it!    Anyhow,  I can't get enough of this Clear Scraps XL Shapes they are so wonderful. Love love the glossy look under the acrylic.  Also featuring the newest product of Clear Scraps are the Clear Scraps Garden Embellishment and the Clear Scraps Flourish Embellishment.  So fun to work on!! Other supplies i used are; Bo Bunny Paper, Pink Paislee Stamps and Martha Stewart Punch.



Our visit to  Lavender Farm last year-2011!  Always a fun time with Audrainna, Miguel and Malayah!
Thanks for peeking into my simple life, until next time!

Adora

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing!