Really! LOL, he is a hand full but he is sure our little angel. Last week he got in trouble at his pre school,
him and another boy wrote on each other back with a marking pen. His shirt has 3 - 4 check markings on it but the other boy has more.......I guess he has a more creative imagination. LOL! and so he was grounded from using his DS. I'll tell you BOYS!!!! I have 2 boys, oh and plus my one and only Chris.
I got a headache early morning on Thursday and so I skipped work, but I took some tylenol and got over it. So hubby and I decided to scroll by the water front downtown, luckily it was not raining. yay! I have not been there in a while, the parking was expensive. yikes, oh well! But, you must have the fish and chips when you're up there, I love the red vinegar with it, yummy! Then we did some window shopping. I love the small stores, so much fun. So being a boy that he is :) he found a Pirate bandana, I know hah! What in the world was he thinking, good thing it's less than 10 dollars. LOL! As for myself I did a little jewelry shopping. It's the one that's magnetic and interchangeable, you buy the pendant for 16 dollars and the magnet is 2.99 each, so I got 2 magnets, made the young girl inside of me happy. LOL!
So here's a layout I made for the; The Paper Variety and Sketchy Thursdays Blogs. Yes, killed two birds in one stone. :))
So for, The Paper Variety 123 recipe - 1 Patterned paper, 2 Ribbons; 3 flower and of course using the awesome sketch by Sketchy Thursdays blog. Thanks for the challenge!
I had fun!


10 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous, Adora! That B&W photo is amazing and the colors are so pretty! Thanks for sharing your layout with us at The Paper Variety!
Very nice! I love how you used pink with your boy! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!
Beautiful photo! and gorgeous layout! Love the one patterned paper that you used, that you could get so many different patterns. Like very much the ribbon full of roses! Great take in the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
Lovely photo and LO, love the colour scheme you've used :)
beautiful! i love the color combo you have chosen. thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety.
fantastic layout adora! i hope no one from work reads your blog!
beautiful layout!!! thank you for playing along with us at the paper variety. <3
This is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the colors, that photo and loving the FLOWER! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
That just has to be the sweetest page ever, love it xx
love this color scheme
Post a Comment