This is what I created for this Thursdays sketch!! Of course another awesome sketch from ST BLOG!!!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Foot Loose
My birthday week!!!I can't believe 2 more years and I will hit the BIG ___!!! LOL. Well the week didn't start good for me but it's catching up! Jeng and Brian gave me the gift of relaxation for 2. Yay, so me and Chris is headed to get our hour long each massage. Can't wait, I SO needed it. :) He took me out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I'm really craving for the caramel cheesecake). It was good. Got home after dinner and I have a birthday cake waiting for me from Jeng and Brian. My kids sang happy birthday and have to blow the candle, you know. Also had lunch with my sister Cora, phone calls, e-mails, from friends and families who remembers. Thank you all.
This is what I created for this Thursdays sketch!! Of course another awesome sketch from ST BLOG!!!
This is what I created for this Thursdays sketch!! Of course another awesome sketch from ST BLOG!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A massage and cheesecake sound like the perfect day! Glad you could enjoy it.
Cute page and fun title :)
Love the way you've placed the title all wonky, it adds so much fun to the layout. Cute photos too! x
Post a Comment