Yay, it was the girls birthday celebration yesterday, March 27, 2010. So glad to see everyone!!!Malayah turns 12 and Audrianna turns 9. Can't believe how grown they are! Great party!!!
The food was great. Hey, Maribel the chicken was so good. Jason and Miguel can't stop talking about it! You have to give me the recipe! Of course Dollys pancet was good too. It goes so well with the bbque. This is the time we miss Nanay the most, we miss her egg rolls. Joe equally misses Nanay and her egg rolls! ha ha ha! Anyhow I ate so much.......I really need to start my diet this coming week. I just have to, my body is giving me hints left and right, up and down. LOL! Not to mention my double chin! Chris thinks it's cute! :)
It's always a treat to see Joan and Kojie . Time does not slow her down, she will be 79 this year and she still goes on and on and on .....and that goes with her talking. Good stories though! he he he! Of course i love seeing my sister, Mila. She always laugh at my jokes and I like that. And yes, by the way the laeng was super good! bicol na bicol and dating. Thank you Kuya Rey.......but next time don't put gata on dinuguan. okidokie. joke lang. Cora and Christy came later. It was a very good day! I thank God for this wonderful day! Oh not to forget...Nanay and Nora called also. What a bonus it was. WE get to talk to them kahit napakalayo nila. I miss all my sisters, sincerely!! My plan is to reunite my family on my 50th birthday(3 years from now, just to be clear :) . In the Philippines of course, to be together like old times. If God permits for this plan to happen..........I am inviting all my close friends and relatives. :)
1 comment:
I just wanted to let you know... I just posted about you over at GCd Studios blog :)
Thanks for your beautiful work!
~H
Post a Comment