I just posted on FB how my morning went! it's not really funny. I am thinking OMG my house is falling apart! I woke up this morning with the banging sound coming from the gas heater, i shut it off immediately!!! Next thing - as I was drying my hair the circuit breaker blew up, i had to go down in the cold garage in my wet toweled hair to fix it. Then as I was leaving for work the front door lock was stock, I have tried different things but ended up using the garage door to exit. I that time I was thinking, Great.....if the house got caught on fire which will have to start in the hallway to the garage, we are going to be toast. Then I thought, oh the back door :).....and we will be safe. Talking about fire hazard! I was so glad when I arrived at work. In one piece and thanking God it's Friday!!! such is life!
Well, inspite of the chaos, there are few things that I'm excited about:
1. My scrap day with friends is tomorrow, looking forward to that!
2. Sunday is Valentines! Not expecting much...but this day excites me. I love V-Day!
3. I'm happy i have completed my 2010 Calendar project and posted it online.
4. Lunch is an hour away, can't wait. Really feeling hungry.
5. I have to visit my local scrapbook store. have a little cash to burn! 15.00. LOL.
6. I don't have to cook dinner tonight, well....hoping and crossing my finger!
7. Did I say scrapday with friends tomorrow!
8. Working and FB'ng and blogging at the same time. What else can you ask for!
You see it doesn't take that much to excite me, but it will take a lot to frustrate me. :)
Everything is possible to the one who believes. Mark 9:23
Have a Great Day to All!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment