Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Weekend!!

We usually dont make plans for Valentines day and I have to baby sit Ari anyway!
I did not feel like doing anything anyhow! Until my husband told me he wanted to go out somewhere! and I'm thinking, go where?!? It was years and years since we last go to a bar or
during that time we called it disco LOL!!! He said he wanted time alone with me ( really, he can be sweet sometimes). But, it's was too late now coz i have to watch Ari and he's sleeping over. Then my niece, Jasmine came to the rescue. She came by and took over Ari . It was past 10 o'clock at night and I am really getting tired, the traffic going home from Beng's house was a mess. It took me almost 2 hours to get home. I was so tired and was ready to call it a day except i have to go out with Chris "somewhere"!!! Wherever his heart desires!!! :)
We drove around and around and around and guess where we end up? We end up in a hotel room. "smile"!! I have to say it was a Great Valentine after all! Movie, room service for breakfast, it was fun! So we got home around 7 and the kids are still sleeping! I told them about it later and I think they are a bit disgusted! :) but happy for us!

It was also Audrianna's birthday, she turned 8 years old! It was a fun party and great food.
The barbeque was a hit and the weather was perfect for it!

I think it was Ari, who had the most fun of all!!! He was exhausted after the party! and this little boy can eat so much barbeque!!

Miguel and the hoola hoop!!!

Miguel and Audrianna, they run around and wrestle all day!

Malayah!!!! I'm so amazed how fast you grow. You are so SWEET!!! Beautiful and a wonderful Valentine weekend!!!


2 comments:

Janice Guazzo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice Guazzo said...

WOW what an awesome celebration!