I was too busy and a bit lazy. But here I am, life as usual........mostly work and some fun!!!
First off - I finally got our tree, Christmas tree down and put away. Yay!!! I did it today!
Celebrations :
01/18 - was our 28th Wedding Anniversary! We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory. I truly LOVE that place, nothing extravagant but we had a really GREAT time together.
01/20 - Jeng turned 27! I have plan to take her out to lunch one of these days, and I made her
an album and a card. I hope to see her tomorrow and give it to her.
This morning, I got up early and took some pictures of the trees in the front yard, and the window and more pictures of trees!!!

I made these cards last night!! I got the new MS heart punch, oh I love it! I got it at Michaels and that was the last one! Lucky me!! I then went to Wall-Mart and got the MS bird punch andanother lace edge punch! It is so addicting!! LOL!
Oh and speaking of shopping........scrappy shopping. I am now the owner of QK-Revolution.
This is a major purchased for me and I thought about it for a long time! :)
I got it on e-bay for a really good buy, that's what I think until I got the Washington and the Journal alphabet dies. Then I thought maybe I should have gotten the Cricut instead?!?!
Oh well, I really like the alphas!!! :)
3 comments:
GOOD GOSH!!! GORGEOUSNESS ALL OVER!! Adora, I surely hope you know how wonderfully talented you are!!
OH, and I am DYING to get the MS border bird punch! YAY for you getting one! I'm going to check my WM tomorrow! I know it's brand spankin' new so I'll have to keep my eyes out!
Hey Adora....where is your next post girl.
Post a Comment