So, now.....WHAT TO GET YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?! ya know you're not an easy one!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Birthday!!!
Another year older!! It is still so fresh in my mind how young we were when we got married! almost 28 years ago. So much things we didn't know and so much things we've learned. We have celebrated the ups and survived the downs along the way, and we made it! and still going strong,.......a little bit crazy but whatever lies ahead of us, in sickness and in health; in joy and in sadness; till death do us part! I LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday and Happy Fathers day!
So, now.....WHAT TO GET YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?! ya know you're not an easy one!


So, now.....WHAT TO GET YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?! ya know you're not an easy one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a sweet tribute!
I'm put to shame by all the awesome LOs you've done of your husband. I need to do more of Wade, his personality, our love. TFS
Post a Comment