2. My friend Ellen from church showed me a place to eat. Vietnamese fast food, with their sandwiches, fresh spring rolls and so many more, all you have to do is point what you like and it's ready for you (turo-turo). The best part is , cheap and yummy at the same time, good for my budget. Miguel decided that after church that is what we're going to do from now on. Oh my how can I loose weight.
3 My scrap room is too hot! It doesn't have a window to open and I can't use electric fan cause it will blow my papers away.
4. Mark, our boy neighbor invited Miguel for a sleep over and to play at his house, so there's only Ari to photograph. Miguel really likes it coz Mark's house has air conditioning. He actually told me he's a little bit cold. Lucky boy!
5. Jason has 2 electric fans going!!!! Well , he actually shared with Lucy. When I woke up this morning the other fan was besides Lucy's bed. What a Sweet boy!
Early Saturday, I took him for his written driving test, waited for few hours before they even call his number (932). Passed the test and scheduled for his actual driving test...took another number for that (698)....about more than 30 minutes wait. I can't believe how time flew by, my boy is almost driving. Scary thought!
6. With this hot weather Chris is working on the kitchen counter, wearing jeans and his boots and a tank top. I don't know how he does it. It was hot to even do anything. He never wears shorts and sandals, he thinks shorts are for boys!
7. oh..I'm still feeling a little happy from 2 of my work being featured on the top 10 most votes and most views at twopeas.
8. It was a blessed Sunday just like any other day, and I Thank God for all the blessings.
3 comments:
Adora, you have such a lovely way with words!
Beautiful photos as well!
Yay! I discovered your blog. :) I've linked your blog on my blog so I can check back every now and then.
oooh, your flowers are lovely!
Post a Comment