Me and my sister work for the same company but different stations.....she's in Kent and I'm at the Roy street office in Seattle. She had to come up for a meeting today !!! So it's an opportunity for us to go to lunch and enjoy some time together, and what's the best way to spend time together..................over FOOD!!!
I have eaten the most sushi for lunch today!!! I almost got sick! :) but I don't mind. We had some good time and what better way to spend an afternoon with Cora, and free lunch!! he he! Somehow she knows I'm low in cash and rather spend my money on crafts. What a great sister hah!
Doesn't she look so stylish!!! I had to get a close up photos of her pants!!! SO COOL!!!
1 comment:
i've never seen a picture of your sister - she seems so nice...isn't it great to get to do something different with family once in a while?
Post a Comment