Friday, August 3, 2007

FORTY FIVE!!!


Today!!!! It's hard to believe.......where did all the time goes????
Anyways I had a somewhat nice day. My friends and families called, emailed me this morning to greet me a Happy Birthday. Chris woke me up early morning with a kiss.
Got some cards, and few presents. Beng took me out to lunch at the sushi place.
The night is still young maybe there will be more suprises. Nothing really special that will knock my socks off, I think. But I'm happy!!!

I'm really thankful for my life. I always count the many blessings - my families, friends, work,
and just my daily life, being alive to live. I know my life is far from perfect, but only God knows my heart amd my prayers. I continue to call on him. I believe that he will take care of me. He is the strenght that help me get through life.


No comments: