a little bit of what we have and knowing how much it means to them as much as it is for us.
Thanks to my sisters, nieces, nephews who makes the trip worthwhile. To all my in-laws who
are so helpful in accomodating us. The good food they prepared for us, the tricycle and FX service, the guide for us to go places like Divisoria for Tiange Markets and so on. Thank You.
I'm still working on photos that I took during our stay and I will share them with you as soon as I'm done with it. Here's a few for now, but stay tuned coz you know theres hundred more to see.
Thanks to my sisters, nieces, nephews who makes the trip worthwhile. To all my in-laws who
are so helpful in accomodating us. The good food they prepared for us, the tricycle and FX service, the guide for us to go places like Divisoria for Tiange Markets and so on. Thank You.
I'm still working on photos that I took during our stay and I will share them with you as soon as I'm done with it. Here's a few for now, but stay tuned coz you know theres hundred more to see.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment